Vote for my contest entry! Dec 14, 2014 10:54:59 GMT -5
Vote for my contest entry!
Vote for my contest entry!
ProjectRoadRush Shout Box… Say Hello!
pintobean: sometimes active... feel free to post any dashcam vids you might have. Aug 10, 2021 17:14:15 GMT -5
Louisiana Dashcam: Hello. It is 2020. Anyone still active here? Mar 8, 2020 1:39:13 GMT -5
DontDentMyCar: Hey what's happening everyone? Jun 2, 2018 9:29:39 GMT -5
#YEGDoucheCam: Greets. Nov 15, 2017 16:20:38 GMT -5
Hello : I'm dead Oct 12, 2017 12:19:31 GMT -5
Hello : Nope Oct 12, 2017 12:19:23 GMT -5
crashit: New video alert! Covers the biggest moments from 15 episodes of bad drivers. Switching to 10 going forward. www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIZUOR638W0 Oct 1, 2017 13:25:25 GMT -5
DontDentMyCar: What's up people? Any news on the road front? Sept 27, 2017 11:20:50 GMT -5
dumbdriversofwaandor: I got a video up last week. Hope some of you are still watching. www.youtube.com/watch?v=opUVUrAOfWY Mar 17, 2017 15:10:37 GMT -5
DontDentMyCar: Yo, hope everyone is starting off 2017 on the right foot. Drive, walk and ride safe, to ensure a great year. Feb 19, 2017 14:13:37 GMT -5
welshdrive: Bad Driving UK Comp 126 is ending the year with a bang... www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSJHM-7Qeg8 Dec 22, 2016 7:25:31 GMT -5
welshdrive: 125th Bad Driving UK Compilation! www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbFjVkRNTj4 Dec 14, 2016 14:14:52 GMT -5
Dashcam Georgia: Compilation 16 posted earlier today... Enjoy!! www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS25i0wfkRQ Dec 7, 2016 21:11:07 GMT -5
welshdrive: 122nd Bad Driving UK Compilation www.youtube.com/watch?v=za-QnfmW5Kg Nov 18, 2016 14:33:12 GMT -5
welshdrive: 121st Bad Driving UK Compilation www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZkB1ngE690 Nov 10, 2016 18:14:05 GMT -5
Dashcam Georgia: Compilation 15 posted this morning... Enjoy!! www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbi-RHGSPhk Nov 6, 2016 6:02:11 GMT -5
welshdrive: 120th Bad Driving UK Compilation www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwVtaeqT87A Oct 24, 2016 12:54:35 GMT -5
jeffreym: Number 70 is out www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEpj-SudsXs Oct 24, 2016 5:02:20 GMT -5
welshdrive: 119th Bad Driving UK Compilation www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw0QkcX6-6s Oct 16, 2016 6:09:03 GMT -5
Dashcam Georgia: Compilation 14 posted this evening... Includes a near miss. Enjoy!! www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjmtulEXIsc Oct 8, 2016 18:31:11 GMT -5
Together, making our roads safer!
When it comes to road safety, everyone, pedestrians, bicyclists and drivers, are part of a worldwide community.
Project Road Rush celebrates dash cam entrepreneurs and others, who take the time to illuminate the dangers of the road, and through their relentless efforts bring about awareness and change.
Of our many discussions and topics include:
-Bicycle and Pedestrian Safety
-Vehicular and Road Design
-Police, EMS, Ambulance, Fire
-People behaving badly
-Dept of Transportation Issues
-Other channels that deal with public safety including messages to children, teens and parents.
Join our community and get involved in defining a better future. Just register and join the conversation... it's that easy!
We do not track, email, or hound our members. The contribution is the conversation.
Be a Pro on the Road
PRR Tips to help you become a Driving Pro.
1) Don't wobble in a lane or hug a line, keep centered and steady. Being a predictable driver will save you from a collision.
2) Don't accelerate or decelerate quickly, smooth transitions help everyone including passengers.
3) Stay back from pedestrian crosswalks. It helps other motorists see the pedestrians, i.e. stop at that stop line.
4) Check around the pillars of your vehicle when turning. You might think it's clear only to be surprised by a pedestrian 'hidiing' behind your pillar.
5) When turning a corner, don't cut the on-coming lane. Imagine a quarter circle and make that your path. Being a pro means you don't need to correct your position after the turn to center yourself in the lane.
6) Always use your turn signal whenever changing out of your lane, and give that signal at least a second or two to alert others before actually turning. Too often people think that the signal isn't necessary. Those people should stop thinking what others need from them. Others, whether peds, bicyclists or other vehicles need to see what you are about to do to save themselves from a collision... so use that signal.
Pedestrian and Bicycle Pro Tips:
1) Walking or riding? Well look both ways even if you have a light. Do you really trust your life to a stranger and whatever condition or distraction they are dealing with? Don't assume they see the light or stop sign. After all, they have an entire vehicle to protect them, you don't.
2) Don't step off a curb without looking. Busses and electric vehicles (bicycles too) do not warn people of their approach with sound as there is very little sound generated by their movement or engines.
3) Practice good habits so that if you're ever distracted you'll more likely employ the good habit at the critical time you need it, to save your life.
4) It's called a crosswalk because you should always walk. If you're riding and want to use a crosswalk, dismount and walk. Walking gives drivers the chance to see you and stop if necessary. Darting across eliminates this important buffer.
5) Setting good examples will show children how to behave near a road, and in effect you will be saving their lives... so be a hero and save lives through your example!